Loreto House draws its mission from the example of the Holy Family who resided in the original Loreto House in Nazareth. This was the home of the incarnation of our Lord and the residence of Mary, and her parents, Joachim and Anne. Later, it was the home of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Imagine a troubled woman knocking on the door of that tiny home and seeking assistance. Our Blessed Mother would have invited her in, offered refreshment and food, and introduced this woman to her family, including her son, Jesus. This is what we strive for at Loreto House.
Loreto House offers real choices for women dealing with an unplanned pregnancy in a loving, non judgmental environment. The physical resources include:
- Free pregnancy tests.
- Free limited sonograms.
- Baby items, cribs, diapers, formula, maternity clothing, and more.
- Referrals for housing, medical, legal.
- Relationship counseling and classes for baby care etc.
- Compassionate volunteers who listen.
- Information about adoption
visit www.loretohouse.org for more information.