We welcome you joining our parish. To become a fully engaged member of our community, we would like to share with you our expectations of membership.
Our ultimate goal as members of the Body of Christ is:
In welcoming all, we form disciples who know, love and serve God and neighbor.
We demonstrate this by:
- Attending Mass every Saturday or Sunday and Holy Days
- Stewardship of our Prayer, Service and Generosity
- Prayer— regular family prayer, reading of Scripture, Eucharistic Adoration, Daily Mass when possible
- Service— join at least one of our Connect Groups of ministry
- Generosity— making a generous, consistent, and visible gift to the Church’s offertory and other charities
Who, then, is the faithful and prudent steward…? (Luke 12:42)
Jesus calls his disciples to be good Stewards of the gifts God has given to us.
- Enrolling in our Faith Direct program for online giving instead of using cash or envelopes
- Enrolling your children K—12 in Lifelong Faith Formation classes each school year
- Enrolling your children in our Catholic schools, Holy Trinity Catholic School or Nolan Catholic High School (if you wish to pursue a private, Catholic education for your children)
- Connecting with our Catholic Community through joining a Small Church Community. A Small Church Community is a small group of adults, and, at times, children who gather in homes normally twice a month to reflect on their lives in light of the Gospel and share their Christian faith through prayer, fellowship, mutual support and service.
I encourage you to spend time exploring all that our Church Community has to offer by visiting our news and events page.
Please prayerfully consider if our membership expectations meet your desire for finding a new Church home that is the right fit for you. If so, I invite you to take the next step—complete the attached Parish Membership form and return it to our office at your convenience.
In Christ Jesus our Savior,
Rev. Richard Eldredge, T.O.R.