Who can be confirmed?
Adult Catholics, 18 years and older, who:
- Have been baptized & received First Communion
- Have been catechized and understand the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Are actively attending Mass and receiving the Sacraments
- Are free to receive sacraments and do not have any impediments
Candidate Registration Requirements:
To register, please submit an updated Baptism certificate with notations and certificate of First Communion. You will also need to schedule a pre-Confirmation interview with the Director of Faith Formation. All candidates for Confirmation must have a sponsor. Sponsors are encouraged to attend all preparation sessions.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be fully initiated in the Catholic Church (Baptized, Confirmed, Holy Communion)
- If married, the marriage must be recognized by the Catholic Church
- Must not be the parent/guardian or step-parent of the candidate
If you have questions about Adult Confirmation, please contact Tammy Sandoval for details: firstname.lastname@example.org // 817-421-1387