Catholics 18 years old and older who have:
- Already been baptized and received Holy Communion but have not been Confirmed
- Attend Sunday Mass regularly
- Live a Catholic life
- If married, be in a valid Catholic sacramental marriage
The Sacrament of Confirmation for Adults will be celebrated on:
- Monday, April 24, 2017 here at Good Shepherd with Bishop Olsen and the teen class of our parish.
- Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. - here at Good Shepherd with Fr. Richard our pastor
- Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. -St. Patrick Cathedral in Fort Worth with Bishop Olsen
Please contact Tammy Sandoval for a brief pre-Confirmation interview prior to beginning classes at (firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 817-421-1387 ext. 214)
Required preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation include:
- Pre-Confirmation interview* with Tammy Sandoval
- Provide a new Baptismal certificate with notations
- Choose a sponsor who meets the requirements of the Catholic Church
*You may fill out these forms and bring them with you to your interview.
Adult Confirmation Registration Form
Sponsor Certificate & Verification
New Baptism Certificate with notations
- Adult (18 years and older) and not the parent or step-parent of the Candidate for Confirmation.
- Celebrated the Sacraments of Initiation: Baptism, Eucharist, and Confirmation in the Catholic Church, and in Full Communion with the Catholic Church.
- Regularly in Sunday Mass and am able to receive the Eucharist.
- Active Catholic contributing time, talent, and treasure to parish.
- Valid Catholic Marriage (applies only to married persons) or Single and am not living together (applies only to unmarried persons).
- Witness to my faith in Jesus Christ by the way I live in service and love to the people with whom I come in contact daily.