Ways to get involved:
- Follow the Youth for Life-Diocese of Forth Worth on Facebook & Twitter.
- Join the pro-life group at your school or start a students for life group (we will help get it started)
- Visit one of the pregnancy centers and find out how you can volunteer (Loving CarePregnancy Center Bedford, Mother & Unborn Baby Care Fort Worth, Loretto House Denton)
- Pray daily for an end to abortion. Join other Catholics as they pray at the abortion facilities. (40 Days for Life, Good Friday Prayer Vigil at Planned Parenthood)
- Going to college? Find the Students for Life on your campus. Attend a Students for Life conference. studentsforlife.org or follow students for Life of America on Facebook & Twitter.