Monday, February 17, 2020, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Any changes to Mass times due to holidays or special occasions will be announced on our home page.
Sunday: 9:00am, 11:00am, and 4:00pm
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. and Sat. 8:30am
Tues. 7:00am | Wed. 7:00pm
LITURGY OF THE HOURS
MORNING PRAYER (DAILY CHAPEL)
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. & Sat 8:15am
Mon., Tues., Wed., & Thurs. 4:30pm
Available for all Masses for children ages 1 & walking through 5 years (Pre-K)
Mass Readings, Reflections, & Resources
Do you want to incorporate more prayer into your life? Are you interested in learning more about your Catholic faith? There are many accessible ways to begin!
Below you will find available products in a variety of formats. Some are free, some are subscriptions, some are email, others are apps, and some are in print.
Here's a great place to begin:
Here are some more options:
Catholic Apptitude - A Testament to Digital Ministry is recommended by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops as well as Vatican Insider. The website has recommendations of Catholic apps (including Catholic radio and TV), eBooks, recordings, podcasts, social media, and more!
Living with Christ – Hard copy, daily readings, reflections, saint of the day, prayers, articles
Morning Offering –Free daily email includes meditation of the day, daily readings, saint of the day, Liturgy of the Hours
Laudate -Free app, very comprehensive, includes daily readings, Liturgy of the Hours, saint of the day, Catechism of the Catholic Church, prayers, EWTN, Vatican documents, and much more.
iBreviary – Hard copy and free app, includes Missal, readings, prayers, Rites, Liturgy of the Hours
The Word Among Us – Hard copy, app, digital, and web edition
Magnificat – Monthly hard copy and free app
Daily Gospel Reflections by Bishop Robert Barron Free emails to your inbox
Ascension Press - Sign up for a newsletter offering podcasts, articles, and videos about the Catholic faith.
- May be celebrated for the living or deceased.
- May be celebrated at each daily or weekend Mass.
- Not more than one name at each daily or weekend Mass.
- Must be scheduled well in advance of the desired date.
- Can be scheduled at our Parish for various occasions i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, sickness or sympathies but would be celebrated by a Franciscan priest elsewhere whenever that desired date has already been taken because of a previously scheduled intention here at Good Shepherd.
- $5 stipend for the Franciscan Order.
Please see the Parish Receptionist during office Hours to schedule your Mass Intention.