Saturday, March 23, 2019, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Any changes to Mass times due to holidays or special occasions will be announced on our home page.
Sunday: 9:00am, 11:00am, and 4:00pm
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. and Sat. 8:30am
Tues. 7:00am | Wed. 7:00pm
LITURGY OF THE HOURS
MORNING PRAYER (DAILY CHAPEL)
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. & Sat 8:15am
Mon., Tues., Wed., & Thurs. 4:30pm
Available for all Masses for children ages 1 & walking through 5 years (Pre-K)
Mass Readings, Reflections, & Resources
Do you have a desire to delve deeper into Scripture and prayer traditions of our faith? There are many products available that offer support for your daily prayer life. Here are some you may want to try:
Here are some more options:
Living with Christ – Hard copy, daily readings, reflections, saint of the day, prayers, articles
Morning Offering –Free daily email includes meditation of the day, daily readings, saint of the day, Liturgy of the Hours
Laudate -Free app, very comprehensive, includes daily readings, Liturgy of the Hours, saint of the day, Catechism of the Catholic Church, prayers, EWTN, Vatican documents, and much more
Vatican Documents, and much more.
Breviary – Hard copy and free app, includes Missal, readings, prayers, Rites, Liturgy of the Hours
The Word Among Us – Hard copy, app, digital, and web edition
Magnificat – Monthly hard copy and free app
Daily Gospel Reflections by Bishop Robert Barron Free emails to your inbox
Ascension Press - Sign up for a newsletter offering podcasts, articles, and videos about the Catholic faith.
- May be celebrated for the living or deceased.
- May be celebrated at each daily or weekend Mass.
- Not more than one name at each daily or weekend Mass.
- Must be scheduled well in advance of the desired date.
- Can be scheduled at our Parish for various occasions i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, sickness or sympathies but would be celebrated by a Franciscan priest elsewhere whenever that desired date has already been taken because of a previously scheduled intention here at Good Shepherd.
- $5 stipend for the Franciscan Order.
Please see the Parish Receptionist during office Hours to schedule your Mass Intention.