Young Disciples Adventures is a program designed to help our children (grades K - 4) build a firm Catholic faith foundation.
Parents and Good Shepherd catechists will work together to form your children’s religious education.
Children will meet on campus twice a month
Parents and catechists will use the Faith and Life curriculum, which places an emphasis on the scriptural basis of our faith in accordance with sacred tradition.
Parents will be able to choose from the following options:
- Sunday A - 9:30am - 10:45am (Meets on campus every other week)
- Class Dates: Sept 13, 27; Oct 11, 25; Nov 8; Dec 6; Jan 10, 24; Feb 7, 21; Mar 7; Apr 25
- Wednesday A - 5:00pm - 6:30pm (Meets on campus every other week)
- Class Dates: Sept 9, 23; Oct 7, 21; Nov 4, 18; Dec 9; Jan 13, 27; Feb 10; Mar 3, 24; Apr 7, 21
- Wednesday B - 5:00pm - 6:30pm (Meets on campus every other week)
- Class Dates: Sept 16, 30; Oct 14, 28; Nov 11; Dec 2, 16; Jan 20; Feb 3, 24; Mar 10, 31; Apr 14, 28
- Enrichment - this program is for Young Disciples who have siblings in Bridge. This program offers an opportunity for Young Disciples to come with their siblings every Wednesday. There is a $10 fee to add this session. You must be enrolled in Young Disciples Wednesday TRACK A to attend Enrichment.
Home Study (for Grades K-4)
Meets as a family where the parent is catechist for their own children.