In an effort to maintain social distancing during this time, all those coming to the church for Reconciliation will use the porte-cochere entrance (covered entrance). All attendees will line up in the Narthex, using the markings on the tile, to maintain a distance of 6 feet from each other and will be ushered to-and -from the confession stations in the Church.
It is important to adhere to the following if you are coming to Good Shepherd Catholic Community for the Sacrament of Reconciliation:
- All attendees are required to wear face coverings which cover both your nose and mouth.
- The liturgical disciples assisting will instruct movement in the Narthex and Church.
- All confessions will be face-to-face and will maintain a distance of 6 feet apart.
- Those receiving the Sacrament of Reconciliation will be asked to use a disinfectant wipe to wipe down the chair they used before exiting the classroom or will need to remain standing throughout.
- All attendees are asked to follow the policies and procedures put into place to maintain social distancing.
The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be offered at the following times:
- Mondays at 9:00am
- Thursdays at 6:00pm
- Saturdays 3:30-4:30pm