Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
WHO CAN BE CONFIRMED?
Adult Catholics, 18 years and older, who:
- Have been baptized & received First Communion
- Have been catechized and understand the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Are actively attending Mass and receiving the Sacraments
- Are free to receive sacraments and do not have any impediments
CANDIDATE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:
To register, please submit an updated (issued within the last six months) Baptism certificate with notations and certificate of First Communion. You will also need to schedule a pre-Confirmation interview with the Director of Faith Formation and attend the required preparation sessions. All candidates for Confirmation must have a sponsor. Sponsors are encouraged to attend all preparation sessions.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be fully initiated in the Catholic Church (Baptized, Confirmed, Holy Communion)
- If married, the marriage must be recognized by the Catholic Church
- Must not be the parent/guardian or step-parent of the candidate
If you have questions about Adult Confirmation, please contact Tammy Sandoval for details: // 817-421-1387